|Click to watch:|
"UNCUT TAPE: Former SEIU
Official Reveals Secret
Plan To Destroy
Will the ALA take a position against this? Here are media reports of the words of people planning to bring an end to the American way of life as we know it:
- "Caught On Tape: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan, Crash The Stock Market, And Redistribute Wealth In America," by Henry Blodget, Business Insider, 22 March 2011.
- "Revealed — The Left's Economic Terrorism Playbook: The Chase Campaign by a Coalition of Unions, Community Groups, Lawmakers and Students to Take Down US Capitalism and Redistribute Wealth & Power", by Naked Emperor News, The Blaze, 22 March 2011. (Contains cut and uncut recordings of the alleged economic terrorists themselves, including allegedly Stephen Lerner of the SEIU, describing how to "bring down" America and "create moments like Madison." What a coincidence! The ALA supports moments like Madison!)
- "What to Make of SEIU Official's Supposed Socialist Fantasy Plan," by John Hudson, National Journal, 22 March 2011.
|MMfA Agrees: Economic Terrorism|
Will the George Soros-supported ALA speak out against this economic terrorism to protect patrons, librarians, and libraries? Let's look at other non-library issues the ALA addresses. The ALA:
- Opposes parents seeking to protect children, even mocks those who protect children.
- Opposes the radicalization hearings.
- Opposes airport security.
- Opposes more accurate school books about America.
- Supports less accurate school books about Cuba.
- Supports privacy rights of terrorists.
- Supports the Fairness Doctrine.
- Supports the Red-Green alliance.
- Supports unions seeking to overturn elections.
- Supports the "healthcare public option."
- Supports keeping books about ex-gays out of libraries.
- Supports anonymously astroturfing for George Soros-supported Free Press and net neutrality.
- Supports animal cruelty depictions.
- Supports "gay marriage."
All this from a "library" association that, in reality, changed over 40 years ago with the influence of the ACLU—even ALA members can't stand the ALA's political tilt. Anyone see a pattern?
I thought this would be a perfect non-library issue for the ALA to sink its teeth into, precisely because there will be no more libraries, no more ALA, if the economic terrorism succeeds as planned. Anyone think the ALA will oppose economic terrorism?
NOTE ADDED 23 MARCH 2011:
See also: "Steve Lerner's Plan," by Ezra Klein, The Washington Post, 23 March 2011.
NOTE ADDED 24 MARCH 2011:
See also: "Glenn Beck, Economic Terrorist; The Fox Bully's Crusade Against Progressives Who Want to Fix the Economy is Getting Ridiculous," by Joan Walsh, Salon, 23 March 2011.
This Salon article is remarkable as it supports the economic destruction of the United States, "I certainly endorse Lerner's analysis," and does so in part by using personal attack on those reporting on the imminent economic terrorism, among other techniques used to get people to look the other way.
The personal attack path is not unremarkable. Indeed here's a story pointing out how Media Matters "resort[ed] to an ad hominen [sic] attack on Beck": "The Sound of Silence: Media Ignores Stephen Lerner's Revolutionary Plan to Bring Down US Economy," by Emily Esfahani Smith, The Blaze, 23 March 2011. (I note this Blaze article, in my opinion, indirectly refers to this SafeLibraries blog post as part of a "handful of opinion blogs" that discussed the Stephen Lerner speech.)
How does his relate to the ALA? The ALA uses personal attack to smear people as well so as to distract others from the real issues. For just one example, consider how the ALA labeled every single person who complied with ALA directives to file material reconsideration complaints as censors.
Birds of a feather....
NOTE ADDED 7 OCTOBER 2011:
Now that plans to try to destroy the United States as being united under the US Constitution are coming to fruition, the Progressive Librarians Guild has decided to join in:
PLG statement on Occupy Wall Street - 10/06/11
The Progressive Librarians Guild supports the initiative of the Occupy Wall Street protest and the movement it has sparked, with manifestations all across the U.S.
We applaud the commitment and creativity being shown in providing a space for the articulation of opposition to the whole apparatus of the one-sided class war against workers, unions, the poor, immigrants, minorities, people of color, women, students and other sectors which make up the vast majority of Americans. We applaud the movement's resistance to the greed,,injustice and inequality which is corroding the fabric of American society and its desire to imagine and help build a better future ,starting right now , for all Americans, by freeing ourselves from the destructive grip of unaccountable elites , insatiable profiteers and ruthless and cynical corporate plunderers.
We note that the Occupy Wall Street community has seen the need to create a "library" as part of its essential infrastructure even under the very difficult conditions under which the occupation has to operate in the streets. We call upon members of the Progressive Librarians Guild and all librarians of conscience to assist the movement with resources and technical aid. Please support the Occupation movement, document its development and report back to the library community to encourage greater understanding and wider support among our colleagues and in our communities.
PLG Coordinating Committee
Here is a better picture of what these librarians actively support that supposedly Occupy Wall Street "sparked":
- "Video Exposing How 'Occupy Wall Street' was Organized from Day One by SEIU/ACORN Front – The Working Family Party, and How They All Tie to the Obama Administration, DNC, Democratic Socialists of America, Tides and George Soros," by Naked Emperor News, The Blaze, 7 October 2011.
Now the ALA can no longer remain silent as the Progressive Librarians Guild has dragged it into the frey with all its violence, hatred, anti-Semitism, anti-capitalism, queer kids kill your parents, etc. Will the ALA speak out? I'll wager it will join in.
Oh look, there's AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka visiting the Occupy Wall Street library the Progressive Librarians Guild supports.
If the USA becomes Marxist as a result of what is happening now and everyone suffers as a result or are murdered by the millions as happens in such societies and has already been planned for the USA, the ALA will happily change its name to the MLA and won't mind missing a few million library patrons.