- "politically divisive event"
- "gross abuse of taxpayer funding to place children in a sexualized environment"
- "It is completely insane for Ramstein AFB to use on-installation resources for rituals like 'Drag Queen Story Time.' These inappropriate events are extremely divisive at home for good reason; in all cases, they place young children in close proximity with adults who are intentionally and explicitly sexualized."
- "decisions over children and their bodies should be left to moms and dads serving our nation, not mediated through publicly funded propaganda on U.S. Air Force bases"
- "children are being exposed to sexually charged content"
- "extraordinarily divisive events involving the children of U.S. servicemembers"
- Mainwaring, Doug. “Top US Library Group Colludes With Local Librarians to ‘Sneak’ LGBT Content to Kids.” LifeSite (blog), June 18, 2019. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/top-us-library-group-colludes-with-local-librarians-to-sneak-lgbt-content-to-kids/.
- Pullmann, Joy. “21,460 Attend Library Conference Featuring Workshops On Drag Queens And Queering Elementary Schools.” The Federalist, July 10, 2019. https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/10/21460-librarians-attend-major-conference-featuring-workshops-drag-queens-queering-elementary-schools/.
- Kraft, John, and Kirk Allen. “Dunlap Library District Punished Employees Who Reported Suspected Child Porn Viewing.” Illinois Leaks (blog), May 27, 2022. https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/2022/05/dunlap-library-district-punished-employees-who-reported-suspected-child-porn-viewing/.
- Rosiak, Luke. “Cops Probe After Middle School Librarian Allegedly Says Students Are ‘Sex Workers’ To Justify Pro-Prostitution Book.” The Daily Wire, May 28, 2022. https://www.dailywire.com/news/cops-probe-after-middle-school-librarian-allegedly-says-students-are-sex-workers-to-justify-pro-prostitution-book.
- Rosiak, Luke. “Texas Library Association Conference Features a Drag Queen and Ibram Kendi.” The Daily Wire, April 26, 2022 [NOTE: I am cited in this report]. https://www.dailywire.com/news/texas-library-association-conference-features-a-drag-queen-and-ibram-kendi.
- Kleinman, Dan. “Brave Librarian Speaks Out as ALA Facilitates CHILD Porn.” SafeLibraries® (blog), January 21, 2017. https://safelibraries.blogspot.com/2017/01/brave-librarian-speaks-out.html.
- Willis, Carl. “‘Doesn’t Mean the Books Are Banned’: Va. Judge Rules Pair of Books Obscene for Kids.” WJLA-ABC7, May 19, 2022. https://wjla.com/news/local/virginia-judge-books-obscene-banned-kids-school-district-ban-library-gender-queer-court-mist-fury-sexual-content-barnes-noble-fairfax.
Black #librarians describe in detail why they quit their #lisjobs: #racism within #libraries. @BC_ALA @ALALibrary pushes #DEI into schools but itself was and is #racist.#parenting #moms #dads #edchat #alaac22 #ALATogetherAgain #FReadom #diversity #equity #inclusion https://t.co/T1hdF4CFB6— Dan Kleinman of SafeLibraries® 🟧 (@SexHarassed) May 27, 2022