Any parents waking up to this reality are challenging these books in schools across America, often being silenced by school boards (and media) that cannot bear to hear the explicit words and see the graphic child p r n pictures their children are getting from their school librarians. ALA spins this as a rising tide of censorship, racism and homophobia, and even created Unite Against Book Bans as a direct result of parents successfully using Pico to remove "Gender Queer: A Memoir" by Maia Kobabe from public schools.
435 congressmen picking up their new member pins on January 3rd be like… pic.twitter.com/7d6nVMiUYK— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) January 2, 2023
- Wake up that librarians directly target school children and parents,
- they have rigged the system to sexualize and indoctrinate children,
- they actually think being a school librarian is the best job for sexualizing children, and
- they are now open about it.
- It is time to remove all influence of ALA from public schools and libraries.
- Remove the policies.
- Remove the people, both employees and board members.
- Stop using public funds to send librarians to ALA and state library association conferences that are merely mini me's where librarians learn to sexualize children.
- Remove the "Library Bill of Rights" that a court has found to be meaningless but that librarians use to get a foot in the door to say Pico doesn't apply so kids must read explicit material.
- Stop giving ALA any credence at all. It is the nation's leading spreader of Drag Queen Story Hour and it does so "sneakily" precisely because they don't want parents to know. Read this thread from Dr. James Lindsey. Learn what is DQSH that ALA spreads nationwide. See that it is about grooming kids and has nothing to do with LGBT rights except how the cute clowns can be used as cover to advance Marxist revolution while "leaving a trail of glitter that won’t ever come out of the carpet." This is what ALA is spreading across America. This is why it should be given zero credence and all of its polices and people following those policies should be removed:
Since we've put it back into the news, I want to go through the Groomer Clown Story Hour issue by doing a thread on an academic paper they wrote about it themselves. (Will unfold as a reread the paper)https://t.co/W4mxawLNb8 pic.twitter.com/6laD4dnU2r— James Lindsay, Mr 2023 already (@ConceptualJames) December 20, 2022
- Know that it is us parents in the vast majority, not the ALA-trained groomers using flimsy excuses like reframing explicit material as diversity and inclusion and using a fake ALA poll for Unite Against Books Bans showing most people oppose book banning. No kidding! But that's not the issue. The Harris and Rasmussen polls ALA ignores are the issue, that the vast majority oppose explicit books in schools, the opposite of what ALA says. That's why ALA ignores those polls—and that's more evidence of the dishonesty of ALA and why its policies need to be extirpated. This graphic from ALA Unite Against Book Bans is a flat out lie:
- Know parents and their community's rules should control local schools and libraries, not the policies set by a groomer organization from Chicago, IL, that's applying ACLU policy to sexualize and indoctrinate America's children. ALA says, "individuals should not be making decisions for other readers or for other parents' children. Specifically, a small group of parents should not dictate what books other people's children are allowed to read." The reality is that ALA from Chicago, IL, is doing the dictating, telling your community that kids must be allowed to read anything at all, even graphic child p r n like "Gender Queer," and parents should be wholly ignored. It's projection. It's ALA making the decisions instead of parents/communities. Don't fall for the ALA lie.
- Do not accept any book reviews from ALA Booklist or other sources ALA pushes since ALA Booklist is handing out pins to encourage librarians to automatically defeat any challenge by any parent. Talk about bias! If you get any documents from schools or any policies or book review decisions referring to ALA Booklist, know the fix is in and parents have lost out to the overwhelming bullying of ALA librarians trained to defeat parental requests, even by use of illegal means, with policies that bake in the bias.
- Librarians will do anything at all to sexualize school children. Anything. Then they will brag about it to each other on Facebook in ALA Facebook groups or crypto ALA Facebook groups (those run by ALA librarians without displaying official sponsorship by ALA). TikTok is another place librarians brag about sexualizing kids against their parent's express wishes, just search Libs of TikTok @LibsOfTikTok on Twitter for the word librarian. So investigate such sources to get inside information. For example, it is how I learned that Houston's public library did not vet two convicted pedophile drag queens who wagged their behinds in children's faces even though the library has a policy to vet everyone—because the woke librarians felt vetting a drag queen would be a microaggression.
LIBRARIANS @ALALIBRARY OPENLY DEFY PARENTS TRYING TO STOP SCHOOL CHILDREN FROM GETTING SEXUALLY INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL IN SCHOOLS AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT—HOW THEY ARE “TOUGHER THAN YOUR CHALLENGE.”— Dan Kleinman of SafeLibraries® 🟧 (@SexHarassed) December 31, 2022
Ok groomer at #LibLearnX23 + #UniteAgainstBookBans #parenting #moms #dads #edchat pic.twitter.com/czjaWb34JS